At Designer Concepts Landscape Architecture, we strive to give you a fantastic experience through personal, one-on-one meetings, listening to your needs, and discussing ideas to beautify and maximize your outdoor spaces.
— < Click on the arrows to view our process >
Your call will be answered by our Director of First Impressions, JoLynn.
JoLynn will: - Listen to your needs - Gather basic contact information - Schedule your first meeting
You will meet with Owner and Landscape Architect Ryan Palm to review your project and walk through the following:
- Assess your priorities - Discover how you interact with your landscape - Discuss potential solutions
We will take your priorities and develop a unique solution that meets your needs, including:
- Creative research - Design development - Hand drawn, colored landscape plan - Detailed cost estimate for your project
Ryan will meet with you at your home to present the solutions, including:
- Design review and discussion - Proposal presentation - Discussion of desired changes - Authorization of project
Before the project begins, Ryan will introduce Owner and Project Manager Corey Koch.
Ryan and Corey will: - Review the project details - Walk the project site - Coordinate necessary materials and other details
Corey will supervise our uniformed crew as they carefully create your new landscape:
- Detailed layout based upon your landscape plan - Time-tested methods performed by one of our experienced crews - Clean, capable equipment - Job site cleaned up daily
Once the work is done, Corey will walk you through your new landscape.
- Project punch list - Care guides and instructions - Answer any remaining questions
CLIENT SATISFACTION & FOLLOW UP
We want to make sure you are pleased with everything so we will:
- Call within a few weeks to make sure your expectations were met - Survey your ideas on what we did well and how we can improve - Mail warranty reminders