It’s more than just a wall … it’s a design feature!
Retaining walls are seeing an increase in popularity as their multi-use capability become more widely known. Not only do retaining walls resolve elevation and soil issues, they can also become a central focal point for your landscape—and even offer seating. Not only can retaining walls be nestled into your landscape, they can also expand usable land space and transform your yard into a new space entirely!
But that’s not all, retaining walls can also:
• PROVIDE ADDITIONAL SEATING FOR GUESTS AND ELIMINATE THE NEED FOR MORE FURNITURE
• HAVE PLANTERS OR LOW- VOLTAGE LIGHTING ADDED FOR MORE VERSATILITY
• MAKE LARGE SPACES FEEL COZY AND INTIMATE
• DEFINE OUTDOOR ROOMS
Retaining walls don’t have to be purely about function. As an addition to your patio, they can become pleasing architectural features while being utilitarian, thanks to a broad range of material choices and installation techniques.
Designer Concepts creates custom retaining walls from the following materials:
• DECORATIVE CONCRETE BLOCK
• OUTCROPPING STONE
• GRANITE COBBLESTONE
• PRESSURE TREATED LANDSCAPE TIMBERS